A Great Place to Work, Be Yourself, and Create Something Awesome
Right now, Designer Wraps is growing, growing, growing, and it’s time we bring some new hands on board.
We have two, very different positions to apply to. Our first position is an entry-level design position. Our second position is open to graphic installers. Applicants with at least intermediate experience installing vinyl are more than welcome to apply.
Immediate Need: PART-TIME, IN-HOUSE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Designer Wraps is a team of graphic designers and installers in Pitman, NJ. We specialize in large-format printing, vinyl wraps, and apparel. Right now we are looking for a graphics professional for an entry-level design position.
Please ready everything on this page before submitting your resume. If you are over qualified, please do not apply.
Expect to start working 20 hours a week. There will be full-time advancement for the right individual – we want to build you up!
Our Ideal Candidates Have Knowledge Of:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Experience large-format printing
Hard knocks? Self taught? No problem. If you’re good, you’re good! Please apply.
- Minimum age of 18
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Strong customer service
- Extremely organized (if you are not an organized person, it’s ok, just don’t apply for this job)
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail
- Passion to learn about new materials and technology.
- Flexible schedule
What We Offer
- Training as needed
- Competitive salary
- A very cool environment
- An outstanding team
- Learn new machinery and software
- Room for growth
Please, do not call. All inquiries should be sent to email@example.com with the subject “Graphics Job Opening.”
Intermediate and/or Experienced Graphics Installer (1-3 years)
Designer Wraps is a vehicle wrapping and advertising sales agency headquartered in Pitman, NJ. We are seeking an experienced, vinyl graphics installer to be a part of our dynamic team of professional installers. This position will have a high focus on installing vehicle graphics on cars, boats, interior walls and transit ads.
Major Functions of the Position
- Properly inspect before and after each job
- Removing existing vinyl
- Communicate closely with the team to ensure a job well done
- Properly install many different materials
- Some production work like weeding and masking cut vinyl
- Properly prepare and install vinyl graphics onto vehicles
- full and partial wraps
- Window perf
- Transit buses
- Interior and exterior wall surfaces or substrates
- Properly wash and prep vehicle prior to installing vinyl
Compensation and Rewards
Depending on experience (work history) our installers receive an hourly wage or salary.
- Show up on time
- Attention to detail and measurements
- Experience installing vinyl and wraps for interior and exterior
- Should know how to properly weed and mask vinyl
- Using applicable tools for sign and/or vehicle installs
- Must have own installation tools (squeegees, tools and/or toolbox)
- Prep vehicles for full vinyl wrapping (removing vehicle parts)
- Accountable and trustworthy
- Work well with a driven team
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Read a tape measure
- 3M, Avery. or PDAA Certification
- Experience running a plotter and its accompanying software
- Install a full vehicle wrap yourself when necessary
- Employment Type Full-Time
- Job Type Vinyl Installation
- Education Looking for experience over a degree
- Experience 1-3 years
- Relocation No
- Industry Vehicle Graphics, Advertising
- Required Travel Some travel mostly within the State of NJ and somewhat in the Greater Philadelphia Area, DE, MD and NYC
If you feel you are a fit, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Instead of calling, please send a cover letter along with your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preferred candidates will be contacted for an interview.